Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Random Varieties of Stress

I've been eating like a crazy person, but justifying it by working out. What it comes down to, however, is that I am really stressed out...

I am currently waiting to hear whether or not I've been accepted to graduate school for creative writing, and the odds aren't in my favor: the only school I've heard from is NYU (I was rejected) and they said they received 928 applications this year form 15 spots. Yeah, it's a crap shoot and I'm suddenly coming to terms with the reality that I may not get in ANYWHERE. Scary.

I didn't weigh in again this week, but I am definitely back on track tomorrow, definitely. The running really helps with the mood stabilization, and I'm taking to it more than I thought I would...

I am getting a new tattoo, I believe. I already have two. I got this one last year:


Photobucket

Photobucket


And then I have some small, colorful wings on my back. For my new one, I want to extend ONE wing all the way over my shoulder and down my upper arm to my elbow. Feathers galore. I am PUMPED. I really want to lose some more weight first, however, and thus have more motivation again.

Question: does anyone know how to embed a song on a webpage? Can it be done? I'm sure copywrights prevent people from doing this, but what if you OWN the song--can it be done then? Thanks for any feedback.

I also applied to one film school, to which I had to send a photo portfolio along with my application. I was looking at some of the pictures today and I really like them.

Photobucket

Photobucket


I mean, I gotta get in somewhere, right? Three weeks and I should know all...

5 comments:

woolleymama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
woolleymama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
woolleymama said...

Love the blog name. Love the tattoos. LOVE that you finally started a f-ing blog. And love that you're going to film school. Positive thinking, okay?!

Also, who *doesn't* need therapy?

woolleymama said...

Jesus, I can't believe I forgot this: LOVE your hot body!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Good luck..I hope you hear from one of the places of choice very soon!!!